Sunday, November 13, 2011

The adventure begins

I have been making shepherds crook, walking sticks and canes for 5 years now and it has become something of a passion of mine over the past couple of years. More and more I find that people are interested in what i am currently working on or how i made this stick or that stick. So i figured what the heck, why not start a blog about  my stickmaking.  If nothing else it should remind me that i need to get out to my shop and get some work done!

So here I am Sunday November 13th 2011, it looks like I have 2 new sticks on order and i have several that are nearly finished, its getting into winter so its not so much fun to be outside, perfect time to get into some serious stick time in the shop.

I expect to be putting up pictures of stick as they are finished and also work in progress pictures, hopefully people will find it interesting, and maybe even inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment